15 January, 2012

Weekending

I"m going to try to get my SpillyJane "Polska" WIP mittens done by the end of the month -- I'm finding KALs etc a good push to really get stuff off the needles (well, so far anyway for 2012 LOL)  I worked on the mittens at my LYS sit and knit yesterday, and am hoping to get the first mitten finished tonight (photo tomorrow, I hope)

I'm  working on a "Stripe Study" shawl by Veera -- there are so many wonderful variants of this on Ravelry  I'm using Malabrigo sock and like the colors, but really want to do one in a light colorway of Madelintosh.  If I ever get my sewing room tidied up from looking for the Polska WIP (OMG, you can't imagine the stuff I had to go through to find it) hopefully I might even find the Madelinetosh "antler" color that I think I MAY have.

And I've found another dynamite video podcast that I like (I don't watch all of them) -- Moonie Knits with Maya Moonie.  Check it out! 

No comments: