06 January, 2008

Tidying up and finding things

Now that the 12 days of Christmas and n Orthodox Christmas are over, I need to put all the ornaments and arrangements around the house away.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


That's just about a full day's work, but I'm thinking of other things:
finding some light fabric to continue working with the Take It Further challenge background

somehow finding a clear weekend to do a blog makeover without having to move everything out of Blogger (so I just changed the template a tad now)

declutter the house

find my colored pencils

knit, knit and more knitting

I read somewhere today on a blog that a person "decluttered" her house after the holidays by "touching" everything-- therefore giving things value or "not necessary."
I like those concepts a lot, esp. as we will probably be moving this summer.

No comments: