12 April, 2008

Sunday diversions - treasures in the study II

Some people like to try and take it easy on Sundays. We often use Sunday as "catch up" from the week. I should be taking a power walk, getting the new bread maker I just bought out of the box and reading the instructions, or doing a million other things.

I should also be thinking about what I might get done for the April TIF. I'll be traveling in a week or so, the project will have to be very small and portable, as we'll be away for 10 days or so.

In the meantime, a few more photos of "stuff" in my study:

from a small section of the top of my desk



a lovely thread-crocheted and lined bag pouch from Armenia

1 comment:

Else said...

What a lovely blog you have. I love the thimbles. Do you collect them as well? I just arrived home from a week in Arhangelsk, Russia and found no thimbles there. I`ve actually never found any thimbles in Russia during my 10 trips there. Have a nice day.