20 March, 2008

You have to go with the moment - TIF March

March has escaped me, sewing wise.

In between thinking about what I still have to do or go to between now and Sunday Easter dinner, I thought: there is no way I'm going to have any spare "free, calm and quiet moments" to even get started on something "snow" related (see a few posts below for some thoughts)for my TIF March work. Monday next week is now booked, Tuesday is a PT 1/2 day ... and so it goes.

But I did find something "fun" actually snowflake related a couple of weeks ago, and although they aren't original, they will be interesting to make (one knitted and one crocheted), and because I can pick them up and put them down, can get done by the end of March. I'm still quilting my Feb TIF and still need to finishing pulling the fringe on the Jan TIF. I do want to stay with the challenge somehow, although so far I'm doing far more "thinking" than producing.

I have to laugh: the beginning of March here was cold, windy, and full of afternoon snow storms. This week spring HAS decided it's time (vernal equinox today, I think) and yesterday it looked like a Frosty the Snowman mega-melt around town -- full wet streets, and the not-so-fun "black ice" puddles.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog..so I could follow you here!
What an interesting and creative life you are leading!
~Allie