19 November, 2006

Blogs: knitting and more

I continue to really love some of the blogs:

Irie's Fascinating Life and
Sock Pron

but am always finding something new, too:

Knitspot
Slipped Stitch

and some low carb blogs:
Weight of the Evidence
Kalyn's Kitchen

and one of the MOST fun and REAL eye candy:
paris breakfasts

I'm just procrastinating here: need to send a couple of e-mails, clean up the office here where I have things scattered on the floor, think about tomorrow (Thanksgiving prep stuff like shopping needs to get underway), think about a goodbye ladies event for Linda W, and .... grapple with my future knitting needs. I haven't had a moment of extra energy to dig anything out to knit -- not even relaxed enough to knit, sort of sad. Also still haven't looked at my new knitting mags that much. Sigh.